Saturday 31 March 2012

Ode to someone I will never forget.

We are not lovers
But I love your smile
Priceless it is, seen every once in a while.

Your rare hugs;

Cozy they are, warmly they tug.

Those crazy quarrels,

makes our bond strong
Your bit of love,
Makes my heart warm.

Your name is precious

It will never grow old
It is engraved in my heart.
In letters of gold !

Your silence,

Speaks thousand words
Your words,
Say thousand philosophies.

You're deeper than the seas,

Your eyes, I can read.

You stumble, heart trembles.

There is something about us
that makes,
Our unnamed bond ramble.

Words fall short,

When I write about you
You're one in a million.
I *heart* you

4 comments:

  1. Viiiiiidddddhhhiiiiii.. you write so wellllllllll <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Jitishaaaa : Thanks a lot sweetheart :* <3

      Delete
  2. Now this is Something Very Good..Words Written Here reflects beautiful bond of you two. i mean anyone reading this..would..Understand The Depth of the Friendship You Both Share..this Itself a Great Thing..keep It Upp !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @jay (fascinated creature): Thanks a lot ! I'm obliged by your comment ! so much delighted reading your words describing 'us'.. :) & that's true !!

      Delete